Eunice HolmesClick to play video
"People who love to eat are always the best people."
- Job Title Assistant Nutrition Manager
- Degrees/Credentials RD/LDN
- Place of Birth Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Favorite Food Pizza. You can put anything on pizza.
- Hobbies/Special Talents My hobbies include reading, writing, cooking, and my favorite hobby of the moment: food shopping trips with my 8-month old. He is really good at picking out fruits and vegetables.
- Fun Fact Not sure if this is fun or just sad, but I don't know how to ride a bicycle. My last bicycle (when I was 8) had training wheels. Everyone gives me a hard time about it. One day I'll learn!
Eunice Holmes, Assistant Nutrition Manager, has over 10 years of experience in the field of nutrition and dietetics. After a quick stint as an interior design major, an elective nutrition course revealed her true interest: food! She switched majors and began her career as a dietetic technician (DTR).
In 2012, Eunice received her Bachelor of Science degree in Health Sciences with a concentration in Dietetics from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She has worked as a diet technician, and now a registered dietitian (RD), in various settings including an online meal planning service, a health and wellness mobile application company, and a healthy meal delivery service. Now, as a personal wellness advisor for Previmedica, she enjoys speaking with others about the science of food and how identifying food sensitivities can change lives. Outside of work, she can be found in the kitchen, always experimenting with new recipes and ingredients. She is grateful for those who try her experiments, even when they are not so successful.