Previ Culinary: Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
Consider this recipe a basic canvas that you can paint it as you like! Feel free to sub any yogurt, fruit or nuts/seeds. Save it for later, or eat it now. This is the perfect grab and go snack for a busy day!
Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
Written By: PreviMedica Culinary Team
- 1 cup yogurt (coconut, almond, cow’s milk, or goat’s milk)
- ½ cup organic blueberries, rinsed
- ¼ cup granola
- 2 tbsp. nuts or seeds (we used sunflower seeds)
- Place ½ cup yogurt into a small jar.
- Pour ¼ cup blueberries on top.
- Layer the other half cup of yogurt on top of the blueberries.
- Top with the granola and the rest of the blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- Enjoy or seal and enjoy later!
For more recipes and helpful cooking tips, make sure to visit our Facebook page. And for personalized nutrition guidance from our experts, set up your PreviMedica membership by contacting us at 855-773-8463 or by email at email@example.com.