Looking for gift ideas for your health conscious loved one? Our Healthy Holiday Gift Guide is is here to help! The final picks are items on our staff’s wish list or tried-and-true products that we love. Check out the list below for links to each item and details about why we picked them. Happy Holidays!
1) S’well Water Bottle– “S’well bottles are one of my favorites. They are not only really gorgeous but they keep things cold for 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours. Not only that, but they are on a mission to rid the world of plastic water bottles and are partnered up with multiple charities to help the environment. I keep one of these with me everyday to stay hydrated.”- Megan
2) Cuisinart GR-4N Griddler– “I got this as a gift and I LOVE it! Not only can you make amazing sandwiches, you can also “grill” veggies and meats without actually firing up a huge grill. It also cooks a ton of other foods, like omelets or hash browns. I find it extremely convenient, and its ridiculously easy to clean up; so much better and faster than 2 or 3 pans!”- Basilia
3) Phillips Digital Airfryer– “I think that these digital airfryers are really cool and would put it on my wish list. You can have the same texture as something fried but it’s nowhere near the amount of fat!”- Stefanie
4) OXO Spiralizer– “Spiralizers are a great way to prepare alternatives to regular pasta using veggies. They are a perfect gift for anyone who is gluten free!” – Audrey
5) Silpat Nonstick Baking Mat– “A gift I have given and wished I kept for myself is a Silpat baking mat. They are amazing and essentially really cost effective because they would replace any greasing of pans or lining your baking sheet with parchment paper. I’m not a huge baker, but totally wish I had this when the mood strikes to bake cookies. If you enjoy baking, this mat is a must have!”- Basilia
6) Aqua Zinger Water Infuser– “If you’re looking for a water bottle with an infuser, this is the best one! Unlike others that just hold fruit/herbs inside, this one has a grinder built in that mashes the fruit and releases more flavor; plus it stays cold for hours.” – Megan
7) BOSE SoundSport Wireless Headphones– “I hate headphone cords getting tangled when I’m trying to workout, so these wireless headphones are on my wish list! They are sweat and weather resistant and they stay on securely no matter what type of activity you are doing. I’ll take the aqua ones if someone who knows me is reading this.” -Eunice
8) Fitbit Surge– “While it was not a gift, I absolutely love my Fitbit Surge. It motivates me to keep moving and has so many different functions from tracking workouts, sleep, my resting heart rate, fluid intake, and many others, like tracking your food intake. The app can sync with many other apps as well (like Nudge!), which is helpful.”- Jen
9) A Cozy Coloring Book– “Everyone is into coloring books these days! They are a creative way to reduce stress and encourage mindfulness (plus, coloring is just plain fun). This coloring book is absolutely adorable, and since it is also a cookbook, you can keep it once you are done coloring and make something delicious!”- Eunice
Our nutrition advisors are a great resource to help you stay on track during the holidays and in the new year. Contact us at 855-773-8463 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your nutrition consultation.