Previ Culinary: Dijon Chicken
One of our favorite things is finding a gourmet recipe that is also healthy. And if that wasn’t enough, it is also the perfect weeknight entree since you can make it all in one pot! Serve it with your favorite vegetable to complete the meal.
One Pot Dijon Chicken
Adapted from: www.bonappetit.com
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, minced
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in saute pan and cook until brown on both sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Place leeks and onions in the same saute pan and saute until tender. Add garlic and saute about two minutes more. Stir in wine to deglaze the pan, scraping up the browned bits on the bottom. Then stir in broth, Dijon, and thyme. Bring to a simmer and return chicken to pan. Cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and bring the pan liquid to a boil. Cook until sauce is thickened and glossy – about 15 minutes. Taste and season!
- Spoon sauce over chicken and garnish with thyme leaves.
For more recipes and helpful cooking tips, make sure to visit our Facebook page. And for personalized nutrition guidance from our experts, set up your PreviMedica membership by contacting us at 855-773-8463 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.