Previ Culinary: Pork Chops with Blueberry Lemon Thyme Sauce
Pork Chops with Blueberry Lemon Thyme Sauce
Yields: 4 servings
1 tbsp oil
4 bone-in pork chops
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
1 cup fresh blueberries (additional for garnish)
2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped (additional for garnish)
Juice of 1.5 lemons
Zest of 1 lemon
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 cup water
- Heat oil in pan. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Sear pork chops until brown on medium heat, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside.
- Add blueberries to pan with remaining ingredients.
- Bring blueberry mixture to a simmer for about 20 minutes or until reduced by half. The mixture will have a syrupy consistency. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Add pork chops back to pan with blueberry sauce and simmer for 5 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and thyme.
- Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!
If you are interested in learning how to cook or about specific cooking concepts or techniques, we would love to help! Schedule a video appointment with a PreviMedica Culinary Advisor by calling 855.773.8463 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.