Previ Culinary: Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
Need some ideas for baking with coconut flour? Here’s one! This recipe uses only coconut flour and loads of juicy blueberries. It is easy to throw together and everyone in your family will enjoy this for breakfast or even as a snack.
Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins
(Adapted from: http://www.cheeseslave.com/coconut-flour-blueberry-muffins/)
- 3 pasture raised eggs
- 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 2 tbsp. raw grass-fed milk or coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp. raw honey
- 8 ounces organic fresh or frozen blueberries
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. organic vanilla extract
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees
- Blend together eggs, butter, milk, coconut flour and thoroughly mix into batter until there are no lumps.
- Drain blueberries and dry with paper towels.
- Add to batter with a spoon.
- Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
Stefanie Gates, chef, is a regular contributor to our blog and a culinary advisor for PreviMedica. She enjoys developing recipes and creating cooking videos to share with our readers, as well as working one-on-one with our clients to teach them valuable cooking skills. You can learn more about her here.