Previ Culinary: Cranberry and Brussels Sprouts Salad
Brussels sprouts get a bad rap – and we aren’t a fan of plain steamed brussels sprouts either. But when you combine them with cranberries, quinoa, pecans, and a deliciously tart dressing, magic happens. Consider this your new go to side dish for your holiday meals!
Cranberry & Brussels Sprouts Salad
Recipe From: www.gimmesomeoven.com
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, rinsed and ends trimmed, then halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and pepper
To make the salad:
- Toss all ingredients together until combined.
For the dressing:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
Megan Huard, Chef RD and Stefanie Gates, chef, are regular contributors to our blog and culinary advisors for PreviMedica. They enjoy developing recipes and creating cooking videos to share with our readers, as well as working one-on-one with our clients to teach them valuable cooking skills. You can learn more about them here and here.