Previ Culinary: Easy Two Ingredient Pancakes
Two ingredients is all it takes to make this nutritious breakfast! Eggs pack the protein and banana packs the flavor. It comes together in a matter of minutes and is sure to satisfy even the youngest of tummies!
Two Ingredient Banana Egg Pancakes
Written By: PreviMedica Culinary Advisors
- 1 banana, ripe
- 2 eggs
- In a bowl, mash the banana and add the eggs. Whisk to combine well.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Grease the pan with ghee or butter.
- When the skillet is hot, add the batter by the tablespoon full. These pancakes are best made as small quarter sized pancakes.
- Cook until golden brown on one side, then flip to cook on the other side.
- Let cook until cooked through completely. Set aside and repeat process with remaining batter.
- Enjoy! These pancakes are best eaten immediately.
*Note: Feel free to add in any spices that you wish such as cinnamon or nutmeg.
Megan Huard, Chef RD and Stefanie Gates, chef, are regular contributors to our blog and culinary advisors for PreviMedica. They enjoy developing recipes and creating cooking videos to share with our readers, as well as working one-on-one with our clients to teach them valuable cooking skills. You can learn more about them here and here.