Are you nourishing your cells properly?
Many individuals are exceeding their calorie needs but still not meeting their requirements for essential vitamins and minerals.
Cellular testing for nutrient sufficiency, antioxidant capacity, and specific protective antioxidants
Metabolism happens within cells. Cells need nutrients to be metabolically active. The Cellular Micronutrient Assay (CMA) tests for insufficiencies in micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) as well as amino acids, and other nutrients within immune cells. This is a reflection of long-term nutrient status not just a “snapshot” as is seen in serum nutrient tests.
Nutrient requirements are unique to each individual so everyone would benefit from the Cellular Nutrition Assays!
• Women’s health- fertility, pregnancy, lactation, perimenopause, menopause, and others
• High performance and/or severe stress
• Sports nutrition
• Pre and post -surgery
• Weight management, obesity
• Burnout, fatigue, depression, mood swings, low vitality
• Chronic conditions, and/or metabolic syndrome (increased blood pressure and blood sugar, excess body fat, abnormal cholesterol)
• Nutritional and health status optimization
CELLULAR MICRONUTRIENT ASSAY
Cobalamin (vitamin B12)
Folate (vitamin B9)
Nicotinamide (Niacin, vitamin B3)
Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Thiamine (vitamin B1)
Vitamin K2- MK7
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Oleic Acid (omega-9)