Dietitians/Nutritionists, Nutrition Specialists
Putting a new nutrition care plan into practice can be challenging for your patients. Help them with their everyday choices by offering customized meal planning tools.
Meal planning tools are individualized and generated using the Alcat Food Sensitivity Test results and/or other dietary restrictions the patient may have. When utilizing your patient’s Alcat Test results, moderately or severely reactive foods are removed. Whether or not to include mildly reactive foods is up to you and can be indicated on your order form.
Your patients will receive:
- A Quick Start Guide to help assemble meals and snacks, even while on the go. Non-reactive and/or preferred foods are categorized according to the highest macronutrient content - carbohydrate, protein, and fat.
- A Staple Builder that provides suggestions for staple foods—flours, sweeteners, spices, spreads, and more—to keep on hand in the kitchen for use in recipes.
- Builder Recipes for your patients to build their own recipes using only “permitted” foods and ingredients.
- Product Recommendations are also provided. When possible, a recommendation is given for each of the six categories selected by you, to replace commonly used items. We do the research so that you don’t have to!
Benefit to you:
- Save valuable time
- Receive discounted practitioner pricing
- Add your logo to our booklets
Contact us at 855-773-8463 or complete our contact form for practitioner pricing.
We will send you an enrollment form and instructions on how to order services for your patients.
We look forward to working with you!