Medical Practitioners, Naturopaths, Chiropractors
We know more than ever that the clinical demands upon your time and talent are great; and patients’ demands are high. They want more from you, especially in those “hard to impact” areas like lifestyle design, nutrition, activity and behavior change.
PreviMedica is here to complement your comprehensive medical treatment plan by supporting the lifestyle and nutritional components necessary to help your patients gain the greatest benefit from your treatment strategy.
We have the platform and tools for you to bring lifestyle services into your practice and augment your treatment plans for the right patient. You can utilize everything we have to offer or pick and choose what compliments your practice the most.
NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE GUIDANCE
Have our team join yours. The time between visits with you is a critical opportunity for patients to improve their health status. We can support and guide your patients in their day to day choices following your care plan.
Your patients will benefit from:
- Private virtual sessions with one of our nutritionists
- Individualized nutrition guidance, applying your instructions (if desired) and working toward your goals for your patient
- Personalized supplement routine, utilizing your preferred professional lines and purchased from you (if applicable/desired)
- Customized meal planning tools
- Educational resources
- Daily support and guidance
You will receive:
- Documentation after every nutrition session
- Access to PreviMedica’s patient-practitioner portal to stay apprised of patients’ progress and interactions with their nutritionists
- Access to our Library of Resources including nutrition, exercise, and culinary resources -narrated tutorials, cooking demonstrations, fact sheets, and recipes to share with your patients as well as resources for you- “FYIs” and “PreviMedica Points of View” to share research regarding controversial nutrition topics.
Putting a new nutrition care plan into practice can be challenging for your patients. Help them with their everyday choices by offering customized meal planning tools.
Meal planning tools are individualized and generated using the Alcat Food Sensitivity Test results and/or other dietary restrictions the patient may have. When utilizing your patient’s Alcat Test results, moderately or severely reactive foods are removed. Whether or not to include mildly reactive foods is up to you and can be indicated on your order form.
Your patients will receive:
- A Quick Start Guide to help assemble meals and snacks, even while on the go. Non-reactive and/or preferred foods are categorized according to the highest macronutrient content - carbohydrate, protein, and fat.
- A Staple Builder that provides suggestions for staple foods—flours, sweeteners, spices, spreads, and more—to keep on hand in the kitchen for use in recipes.
- Builder Recipes for your patients to build their own recipes using only “permitted” foods and ingredients.
- Product Recommendations are also provided. When possible, a recommendation is given for each of the six categories selected by you, to replace commonly used items. We do the research so that you don’t have to!
Benefit to you:
- Save valuable time
- Receive discounted practitioner pricing
- Add your logo to our booklets
Contact us at 855-773-8463 or complete our contact form for practitioner pricing.
We will send you an enrollment form and instructions on how to order services for your patients.
We look forward to working with you!