Nutrition supplements are intended to enhance your food and nutrient intake, not replace a healthy pattern of eating. We will always recommend food first, but there are certain reasons why supplements may also be recommended.
You might need supplements if:
- You currently have increased nutrient needs (pregnancy, lactation, growth, increased metabolism/activity)
- You suffer from gastrointestinal disorders, inflammation, malabsorption, or recently had surgery
- You have single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)
- You are taking medications that affect nutrient absorption
- Due to chronic stress or chronic disease
Why do we recommend professional grade supplements?
- They follow the FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs)
- They are third party tested
- They contain bioavailable/active forms of nutrients
To help us in this goal, we have partnered with Wellevate to give you more options. Click the link below to create an account and access our online store: