50 Functional Foods & Medicinal Herbs
30 Food Additives/Colorings/Preservatives
40 Expanded Additives/Preservatives/Environmental Chemicals
20 Antibiotics/Anti-inflammatory Agents
64 Male/Female Herbs
The Alcat Test measures personalized nutrition at the cellular level. The core technology is a blood test that measures the body’s cellular response to challenges from a wide array of substances including various foods, additives, colorings and chemicals. The individual’s cellular reactivity after exposure of the blood to the various test agents, versus the person’s own baseline control, tells you which substances may be causing a sensitivity-related response in the body.
The Alcat Test has been validated by demonstrating a high correlation with double-blind oral challenges with both foods and food additives.10 In addition, a controlled study from Baylor Medical College reported 98% success for weight loss and/or improvement in body composition from patients that followed the recommended eating plan based on the Alcat test.
Conditions associated with food and chemical sensitivity
The Alcat Test is a food screening test, it does not diagnose a disease, but may help many chronic conditions associated or influenced by food, such as:
- Digestive disorders, e.g. bloating, constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Metabolic disorders, weight management, obesity, type 2 diabetes
- Inflammatory conditions that effect skin, joints or respiratory system
- General inflammatory conditions involving overactive immune function
To view all the foods/items tested on different panels, please go here.
*Also included with your purchase of the test is a complimentary one month membership to PreviMedica.*
You will receive:
- Two one-on-one video consultations with a nutrition advisor
- Access to online educational presentations and resources
- Support in between sessions via portal messaging system (response within 1 business day)