This meeting is designed to enhance your understanding of your patient’s test results so that you may guide them towards successful implementation of the recommendations.
- Set your patient up for success
- Ensure you understand your patient’s test results
- Help your patient implement a results-based nutrition plan
- General educational review of your patient’s test results
- Food elimination considerations and suggestions for substitutions, if applicable
- Answers to your test-related questions
As you know, the immune system is a dynamic system in the body, and sensitivity to foods or nutrient insufficiencies may change over time. We encourage you to schedule your educational session as soon as possible so that your patients may gain the most benefit from following the results.
Please note: Dr. Grabowski, director of clinical education for CSS, is available to review the following tests with practitioners only: Cellular Nutrition Assay, Methyl Detox Profile, and Telomere. Sessions with Dr. Grabowski are available on Tuesdays and Fridays from 1 pm-5 pm CT. If you would like to meet with Dr. Grabowski, and this time works for you, please make this selection below. Otherwise, select a review with the PreviMedica team (available to review all tests Monday through Friday from 9 am-6 pm ET).